ArcView GIS 3.2 for Windows 95/98 and NT 4.0
The Image Analysis IS NOW (5/9/01) available under the site license.
The Tracking Analyst and Business Analyst extensions are NOT available under the site license.
- ESRI's ArcView Webpage (Literature, upgrades, utilities, system requirements)
- Documentation available directly from ESRI at reduced prices.
- What's new in ArcView GIS 3.2 (PDF format).
- Shapfile White Paper (PDF format).
- Segate Crystal Reports 7 Users Guide (PDF format, 8.7Mb).
Pre Installation Tips
- ESRI's ArcView GIS 3.2 Installation Guide (PDF format).
- We suggest you take advantage of the offer to read the README file at the end of the ArcVIew setup procedure!
- Note: The full ArcView GIS Version 3.x installation path of \ESRI\AV_GIS30 has been maintained for ArcView GIS 3.2 to support released extensions.
- ArcView GIS 3.2 Setup will also update Spatial Analyst Versions 1.0/1.0a to Version 1.1 and Network Analyst Versions 1.0/1.0a to Version 1.0b when the ArcView GIS installation location includes these earilier versions.
- If you are Upgrading from ArcView 3.0 or 3.1 to 3.2 it is NOT necessary to reinstall any of the extensions. See note above.
- Note: If ArcView StreetMap Version 1.0 or ArcView Internet Map Server Version 1.0 is found in the ArcView GIS installation location, Setup can not update these extensions; however, a message informing you to update the extensions will be displayed.
- We recommend you reinstall the Arcview Client on all workstations that run ArcView (including the server, if you run ArcView there).
- Save a single file above to an EMPTY temporary directory.
- Install ArcView (ARCVIEW.EXE) first!
- Execute the just saved file (XXX.EXE -d) to recreate the install CD-ROM image
- Execute the just created SETUP.EXE to install the product.
- You can delete all files and sub-directories in the temporary directory after installation.
- Registration number is in table above (Needed only for ArcView).
|Size||Source CD-ROM||ESRI |
|ARCVIEW.EXE||3.2||10/08/99||85.5 Mb||ArcView GIS 3.2 CD-ROM (82634)||82590|
|SPATIAL.EXE||2.0||04/04/00||29.3 Mb||ArcView Spatial Analyst CD-ROM (83768)||83804|
|NETWORK.EXE||1.0b||12/01/98||2.0 Mb||ArcView Network Analyst CD-ROM (80611)||80190|
|3D.EXE||1.0||04/13/98||14 Mb||ArcView 3D Analyst CD-ROM (76077)||76050|
|STREETMAP.EXE||1.1||03/04/02||1.4 Mb||ArcView StreetMap 2000 CD-ROM (83181)||79756|
|ARCPRESS.EXE||2.0||12/29/97||12.8 Mb||ArcPress for ArcView CD-ROM (76072)||76043|
|MAPSERVER.EXE||1.0a||12/01/98||5.6 Mb||ArcView Internet Map Server CD-ROM (78161)||78211|
|IMAGE.EXE||1.1||05/09/01||14Mb||ArcView Image Analysis CD-ROM (83201)||83211|
|regcodes.txt||Registration codes for all above products|
(The -d is required to recreate any necessary sub-directories).
[ Comments or questions]
[ OhioLink] [ ESRI]