ArcView GIS Version 3.2 for UNIX
The Business Analyst, Image Analyst, and Tracking Analyst extensions are NOT available under the site license.
- ESRI's ArcView Product Description, including all extensions
- Installation Guides: ArcView, ArcPress for ArcView, 3D Analyst, Spatial Analyst, Network Analyst
- ESRI's Hardware Requirements
- Documentation available directly from ESRI at reduced prices.
- Extensions included: CadReader, Database Themes, IMAGINE Image Suppport, JPEG (JFIF) Image Support
Pre Installation Tips
- See the registration procedure to obtain the required license file before you can run ArcView for UNIX.
- See the ArcView GIS 3.2 Installation Guide, ESRI does not provide a printed install manual. You can print the manuals or save them to your local machine.
- See the ArcView 3D Analyst 1.0 patch installation guide. You may not need to install this patch.
- The pathname you specify as the ArcView installation directory cannot contain any uppercase letters.
- The registration number which may be asked for the first time ArcView GIS 3.2 is started is 825931102308
(Yes, I don't think it should be necessary with a license manager; but it is!)
| || || || || |
| || |
|ArcView GIS|| ||Solaris, SGI, HPUX||65 Mb||12/17/99|| |
Ver 3.2 for UNIX (83180)
| ||Solaris, SGI, HPUX||11 Mb||12/01/98|| |
Ver 1.0 for UNIX (77165)
|Solaris, SGI, HPUX||~1 Mb||12/17/99|| || |
| || ||Solaris, SGI, HPUX||2 Mb||11/25/98|| |
Ver 1.0b for UNIX (80203)
| || ||Solaris, SGI, HPUX||6 Mb||12/01/98|| |
Ver 1.1 for UNIX (78421)
|ArcPress for |
| ||Solaris, SGI, HPUX||29 Mb||12/01/98|| |
Ver 2.0 for UNIX (77163)
| || ||Solaris, SGI, HPUX||4 Mb||12/01/98|| |
Internet Map server
Ver 1.0a for UNIX (77162)
|regcodes.txt||Registration codes for all |
- Save a file above to an EMPTY temporary directory. (Install ArcView first!)
- Uncompress a .Z file with 'uncompress file' (this might take a while).
- Untar the 'tar' file with 'tar xvf file'.
- Type './install -load' to start the install.
- You can delete all files in the temporary directory after installation.
- Registration number is in table above (Needed only for ArcView).
[ Comments or questions]
[ OhioLink] [ ESRI]