Intel Compilers, Tools, and Libraries
Intel Corporation (http://www.intel.com), well-known for hardware technology since introducing the world's first microprocessor in 1971, also produces an array of software development products which are available for OSC users across Ohio.
Most of this software must connect over the internet to a license server at OSC. OSC must enable the license server to work with your workstation. Send e-mail with your OSC user name and workstation IP address to email@example.com to enable your workstation. You will need to set the
LM_LICENSE_FILE environment variable to
firstname.lastname@example.org to check out licenses.
Documentation is available online at http://www.osc.edu/supercomputing/manuals.
Compiler Version 13 -- The following files are available to be copied from OSC systems:
- Download C++ Compiler for Linux (1.117 version) tgz file
- Download Fortran Compiler for Linux (1.117 version) tgz file
- Download C++ Compiler for Windows (1.119 version) exe file
- Download Fortran Compiler for Windows (1.119 version) exe file
- Download C++ Compiler for Mac (1.119 version) dmg file
- Download Fortran Compiler for Mac (1.119 version) dmg file
These files can be found at the following directory location:
Because these files are relatively large, it is recommended for you to use OSC's sftp host ("sftp.osc.edu") to copy these files to your personal computer. For more information about using SFTP, see the "Transferring files" section of our Getting Connected page.