Boost is a set of C++ libraries that provide helpful data structures and numerous support functions in a wide range of aspects of programming, such as, image processing, gpu programming, concurrent programming, along with many algorithms. Boost is portable and performs well on a wide variety of platforms.
Amber 14 has been installed on Oakley and Glenn; usage is via the modules amber/14 on Oakley and amber14 on Glenn. For information on available executables and installation details see the software page for Amber or the output of the respective module help command, e.g.: module help amber/14
Intel compiler licenses have been updated. This should be invisible on the HPC systems. If you are a statewide user of the license, please set the
LM_LICENSE_FILE environment variable to
email@example.com before reporting issues.
- StarCCM 9.04.011r8 and 9.01.012 (special build for LG Fuel Cell Systems Inc.) has been installed on Oakley, and is available by loading the module starccm/9.04.011r812 or starccm/9.04.011r812 respectively.
On both production clusters, we have begun rejecting jobs that request the use of Lustre or $PFSDIR in order to reduce job failures caused by the triggering of a bug that crashes the filesystem. If you have a GPFS allocation, you may if appropriate want to move your data there in order to maintain productivity while the Lustre service is in a degraded state.
- HDF5-1.8.13 has been installed on Oakley, and is available by loading the module hdf5/1.8.13 or hdf-serial/1.8.13. Both gnu compiled version and intel compiled version are available.
- The software page for HDF5 is updated to reflect system changes.
- Hyperworks 12.0 has been installed on Oakley, and is available by loading the module hyperworks/12. State-wide access is also supported for this version.
- The software page for Hyperworks is updated to reflect system changes.
- COMSOL 4.4 has been installed on Oakley, and is available by loading the module comsol/44.
- The software page for COMSOL is updated to reflect system changes.
LAMMPS 01Feb14, the latest stable version, has been installed on Oakley. Access is via the lammps/01Feb14 module. For information on available executables and installed packages see the output of the command: module help lammps/01Feb14