Ohio Technology Consortium (OH-TECH)
1224 Kinnear Road
Columbus, Ohio 43212
This is an in person only event.
The Ohio Supercomputer Center (OSC) in collaboration with MathWorks will host Parallel Computing with MATLAB at OSC workshop on Tuesday, June 6, 2023 from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., EDT.
This two-part hands-on workshop will introduce you to parallel computing with MATLAB, so that you can solve computationally and data-intensive problems using multicore processors, GPUs, and computer clusters.
In the morning session — Parallel Computing with MATLAB — attendees will learn the following:
- Speeding up MATLAB applications with parallel computing
- Running multiple Simulink simulations in parallel
- GPU computing
- Working with large data sets
In the afternoon session — Scaling your MATLAB Code to the OSC HPC Cluster — attendees will learn the following:
- How to configure MATLAB to submit jobs to the OSC HPC cluster
- The job submission workflow
- Ways to tune job submissions, including accessing GPUs on the OSC HPC cluster
- How to optimize job submissions
- Troubleshooting job submission techniques
- Best practices for rehosting code
This is an in person only event, held at the OSC offices at the Ohio Technology Consortium at 1224 Kinnear Road, Columbus, Ohio, 43212.
Register here: https://odhe.eventsair.com/parallel-computing-with-matlab-at-osc/registration