The Ohio Supercomputer Center’s (OSC) Campus Champions program is composed of high performance computing (HPC) advocates at academic institutions across the state. Campus Champions serve as local proponents for access and utilization of OSC resources on their campuses. They also receive their own project accounts with no-cost access to a range of OSC services, giving them an additional resource in their own toolkits.
Campus Champions help OSC by:
- Promoting the availability of OSC resources to researchers at their institutions.
- Onboarding new researchers to project accounts to test out OSC resources.
- Identifying researchers’ specific needs to help OSC create personalized training sessions.
Current Campus Champion Institutions:
- Miami University
- The Ohio State University
- Kent State University
- Ohio University
- The University of Akron
- University of Maine
- Cleveland State University
- Ohio Nothern University
- Wright State University
Becoming a Campus Champion is Simple
If you utilize OSC resources at your institution and want to help your colleagues get connected with HPC resources, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.