The Ohio Supercomputer Center since its inception has focused on serving the broadest HPC needs of clients across a wide range of disciplines throughout Ohio and beyond. To get clients started quickly, the Center offers a number of helpful portals and services:
- System Gateway: OnDemand is OSC’s online "one-stop shop" for access to our HPC resources, where clients can log in, upload and download files, create, edit, submit, and monitor jobs, run GUI applications and connect via SSH.
- Client Portal: OSC’s administrative portal, MyOSC, gives clients the ability to adjust passwords and contact information, manage project access, report funding and publications and run custom usage reports.
- Usage Metrics: XD Metrics on Demand (XDMoD) is an NSF-funded open source tool that provides a wide range of metrics pertaining to resource utilization and performance of HPC resources.
- Get An Account: Whether your research occurs at an college or university, business, non-profit, hospital or other organization, OSC strives to make it simple to get your HPC project started.
- Service Costs: The Ohio Supercomputer Center provides services to clients from a variety of types of organizations. The service costs and business models are different between Ohio-based academic clients and everyone else