Virtual meeting. Zoom URL will be sent out after registration.
OSC will host a webinar "Introduction to Supercomputing at OSC" on January 13, 2021 from 1:00 to 3:00pm. Both those interested in learning about OSC services and those who want to use our resources more efficiently are encouraged to attend. This is a great opportunity to ask any questions you have about performing your computational research on our systems.
- High performance computing concepts
- Hardware and software available at OSC
- Storage and file systems
- How to start a new project and request resources
- How to use our web portal OnDemand
- Introduction to batch processing
Who Should Attend: New OSC users, or researchers interested in learning about OSC resources.
Prerequisites: There are no prerequisites
Method of Delivery: Slide presentation and open discussion. Slides are available here.
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
Connection details will be provided to registrants before the session.