We currently operate three major systems:
- Owens Cluster, a 23,000+ core Dell Intel Xeon machine
- Ruby Cluster, an 4800 core HP Intel Xeon machine
- 20 nodes have Nvidia Tesla K40 GPUs
- One node has 1 TB of RAM and 32 cores, for large SMP style jobs.
- Oakley Cluster, an 8,300+ core HP Intel Xeon machine
- One in every 10 nodes has 2 Nvidia Tesla GPU accelerators
- One node has 1 TB of RAM and 32 cores, for large SMP style jobs
Our clusters share a common environment, and we have several guides available.
- An introduction to the basic login environment.
- A detailed guide to our batch environment, explaining how to submit jobs to the scheduler and request the required resources for your computations.
OSC also provides more than 5 PB of storage, and another 5.5 PB of tape backup.
- Learn how that space is made available to users, and how to best utilize the resources, in our storage environment guide.