Tues, Sept 15th 5PM: We are experiencing issues with the downtime. Systems will not be up at 5PM. We plan to be operational by later today. Tues, Sept 15th 8PM: Oakley is back online and have resumed running of jobs. Ruby has resumed running of jobs but remains unavailable for login. Glenn and web services (OnDemand, AweSim) are experiencing networking issues and will not be brought back online tonight. Work on resolving issues will resume tomorrow. We appreciate your patience. Wed, Sept 16th, 9AM: Oakey and Ruby are both online and fully operational. Glenn and the web service (OnDemand, AweSim) issues are still being worked on.
Wed, Sept 16th, 12PM: All systems are up and running jobs. Minor issues are still being sorted out. OnDemand and AweSim are experiencing issues with Oakley related services. Please report additonal issues to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your patience.
- For Oakley, see our Updates to Oakley Application Software - September 2015 page.
- For Ruby, see our Updates to Ruby Application Software - September 2015 page.
- Routine OS patches, updates, firmware updates
- Maintenance on Parallel File System (Lustre)
- Batch server software upgrades and configuration changes
- Network upgrades for data transfer nodes (scp.osc.edu, sftp.osc.edu, rsync.osc.edu)