Physics Research Building Room PRB1080 (aka Smith Seminar Room), OSU campus
Intro to Projects and Resource Allocations at OSC
This workshop will focus on computing resources available at OSC, what kinds of computation are well-suited to run on OSC clusters, and how to know when you have outgrown your personal computing capacity.
- What kind of jobs are well-suited to work on OSC clusters
- When should you consider even larger HPC resources
- How to request resources at OSC
- What does a condo at OSC provide - How does the CCAPP condo at OSC work
- When should you get a separate allocation on OSC clusters
Who should attend
Faculty and research group managers who are interested in getting started at OSC or want more information about their current allocation. Anyone interested in knowing more about the CCAPP condo specifically.
There are no prerequisites.
Method of Delivery
Slide presentation and open discussion.
Please follow this link to register: REGISTER
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org(link sends e-mail) with questions.