Bowen-Thompson Student Union (BTSU) 315
Bowling Green State University
Both those interested in learning about OSC services and those who want to use their accounts more efficiently are encouraged to attend. This is a great opportunity to ask any questions you have about performing your computational research on our systems.
· High performance computing concepts
· Hardware and software available at OSC
· Storage and file systems
· How to start a new project and request resources
· How to use our web portal OnDemand
· Introduction to batch processing
Who Should Attend
New OSC users, or researchers interested in learning about OSC resources.
There are no prerequisites.
Method of Delivery
Slide presentation and open discussion. Slides are available here.
No registration required.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org(link sends e-mail) with questions.