OSC will shut down significant portions of the Owens and Pitzer clusters for several hours this afternoon (Thursday, Feb. 10).
Apps through OnDemand (ondemand.osc.edu) can't be launched successfully.
There is a scheduled outage for XDMOD tool (xdmod.osc.edu) between 9AM-4PM June 2 2021 for upgrading to 9.5.0.
Updated on Feb 25:
StarCCM license outage is restored.
OSC's starccm software license will expire at 12 a.m., Sunday, Feb 21, 2021, making the software unavailable until the license is renewed.
02/24/17 3:50PM Update: All Services have been restored including:
8/24/16 3:57PM: All HPC systems are availalbe including:
- Oakley cluster for general access
- Ruby cluster for restricted access
- Owens cluster for early users
- Home directory and scratch file systems
- OnDemand and other web portals
- Project file system (/fs/project)
All jobs held before downtime have been released by the batch scheduler. If your jobs are still held or you have any questions, please contact email@example.com