Kricker Innovation Hub
Shawnee State University
221 Chillicothe Street
Portsmouth, OH 45662
The Ohio Supercomputer Center (OSC) is hosting a hands-on workshop to introduce new users to the tools and best practices for using OSC clusters for your research. This event is made possible through a partnership with the Translational Data Analytics Institute.
Both those interested in learning about OSC services and those who want to use our resources more efficiently are encouraged to attend.
· Learn high performance computing concepts
· Navigate our storage and file systems
· Learn how to create an account and request a project in our client portal
· Access our clusters using our web portal OnDemand
· Submit jobs to our batch system and learn to review output
Who Should Attend
New OSC users, or researchers interested in learning about OSC resources.
There are no prerequisites. No special software is required, all you will need is a browser (Firefox, Chrome preferred)
Method of Delivery
Slide presentation and hands-on activities. All attendees should bring their own laptops. Slides available here.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org(link sends e-mail) with questions.