The Ohio Commons for Digital Education partners - Ohio Learning Network, OhioLINK, and the Ohio Supercomputer Center - are seeking proposals for the Convergence of Libraries, Learning and Technology Conference, March 7- 9, 2004 in Columbus. OCDE 2004 will feature both submitted and invited papers, technical sessions, pre-conference workshops, and plenary presentations.
Papers for conference sessions and pre-conference workshops are soughtfor the following topics:
- Developing, Facilitating and Assessing Engaging Courses
- Hip Technologies & Far Out Ideas for Research and Education
- Libraries & Digital Education - Resources, Services and Collaborations
- Breaking Barriers in E-Learning Policy and Funding
- New Partnerships and Collaborations
The deadline for proposal submission is October 31, 2003. To review the complete call for proposals visit
The Ohio Commons for Digital Education 2004 Conference will include a keynote speaker, vendor exhibits, and technology demonstrations. The conference will be held at the Columbus Hilton at Easton Town Center in Columbus, Ohio. Online registration will be available in December. For more information, visit http://www.oln.org/conferences.