This 90 minute workshop will provide an introduction to OSC resources and how to access them. Topics include:
· High performance computing concepts.
· Hardware and software available at OSC.
· Getting allocations and accounts.
· How to connect and log in.
· How to move data on and off the systems.
· Introduction to batch processing.
· Storage and file systems.
Optional hands-on participation:
Participants who bring a laptop computer will be able to connect to the supercomputers during the workshop. OSC workshop accounts will be provided. Sessions will take place at Bowen Thompson Student Union 314.
Session 1: 10 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Who Should Attend
New OSC users, or researchers interested in learning about OSC resources.
There are no prerequisites.
Method of Delivery
Slide presentation and open discussion. The presentation is linked below. An exercise to use OnDemand features is here.
Registration is closed.
Contact email@example.com(link sends e-mail) with questions.