This 90 minute workshop will provide an introduction to OSC resources and how to access them. Topics include:
· High performance computing concepts.
· Hardware and software available at OSC.
· Getting allocations and accounts.
· How to connect and log in.
· How to move data on and off the systems.
· Introduction to batch processing.
· Storage and file systems.
Optional hands-on participation:
Participants who bring a laptop computer will be able to connect to the supercomputers during the workshop. OSC workshop accounts will be provided. Sessions will take place at Bowen Thompson Student Union 314.
Session 1: 10 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Who Should Attend
New OSC users, or researchers interested in learning about OSC resources.
There are no prerequisites.
Method of Delivery
Slide presentation and open discussion. A recent copy of the materials can be found at the bottom of this page.
Please follow this link to register: REGISTER
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org(link sends e-mail) with questions.