The success of the Statewide Users Group depends upon the commitment to and participation of Ohio's researchers.
- Oversee project allocation of large computational resources through a peer-review process
- Advise on and direct computational and large data resources and software applications acquisitions
- Assist in establishing policies (i.e., scheduling, quotas, etc.)
- Advocate institution concerns and needs to OSC
- Champion OSC initiatives at home institutions
- Assist in developing institutional collaborative activities including research and funding opportunities, that promote and provide mutual benefits
Any eligible principal investigator of an OSC project is welcome to attend SUG general meetings and the committee meetings of their choice.The meetings are informational, and they are opportunities to network with other researchers and meet with OSC staff. For more information on SUG membership, please contact Brian Guilfoos.
The selected representatives should commit to the bimonthly general meetings held on the second Thursday of alternating months and participate in one of the advisory committees - Hardware & Operations, Software & Special Programs, or Allocations.
Click here for SUG meeting information.