The success of the Statewide Users Group depends upon the commitment to and participation of Ohio's researchers.
- Oversee project allocation of large computational resources through a peer-review process
- Advise on and direct computational and large data resources and software applications acquisitions
- Assist in establishing policies (i.e., scheduling, quotas, etc.)
- Advocate institution concerns and needs to OSC
- Champion OSC initiatives at home institutions
- Assist in developing institutional collaborative activities including research and funding opportunities, that promote and provide mutual benefits
Any eligible principal investigator of an OSC project is welcome to attend SUG Conferences held in the spring and fall each year and the committee meetings of their choice. For more information on SUG membership, please contact Brian Guilfoos.
Click here for SUG meeting information.