This two hour workshop will provide an introduction to OSC resources and how to access them. Topics include:
- High performance computing concepts.
- Hardware and software available at OSC.
- Getting allocations and accounts.
- How to connect and log in.
- How to move data on and off the systems.
- Introduction to batch processing.
- Storage and file systems.
Optional hands-on participation:
Participants who bring a laptop computer will be able to connect to the supercomputers during the workshop. OSU wireless is available in the seminar room. OSC workshop accounts will be provided.
Who Should Attend
New OSC users, or researchers interested in learning about OSC resources.
There are no prequisites.
Method of Delivery
Slide presentation and open discussion. A recent copy of the materials can be found below.
Contact email@example.com with questions.
If you would like to host this workshop at your location, please let us know