Change your password
You can follow the steps below to change your password after you log into our Client Portal.
- Click ‘Change Password’ from the dropdown menu of your name in the upper-right corner:
- Enter your old and new passwords. Click the ‘Change password’ button. Please follow the password requirements!
- A successful password change returns you back to the Home page as shown below. Click the ‘x’ to close the message.
Reset an expired or forgotten password
From the Login page of our Client Portal, you can reset an expired or forgotten password. If you have forgotten your username please contact OSC Help.
- From the Login page, click the ‘Forgot your password?’ link.
- Enter your username and click the ‘Submit’ button.
- You will receive an email with a link to set a new password. The link can only be used once and is valid for a limited time.
- Enter your new password following the password requirements. Click the ‘Submit’ button.
- A successful password reset returns you to the Login page. Click the ‘x’ to close the message.
- An expired or already used reset password link display this:You will need to return to the Login page and request a new link.