Changes to HPC systems are listed below, optionally filtered by system.
- Hyperworks 12.0 has been installed on Oakley, and is available by loading the module hyperworks/12. State-wide access is also supported for this version.
- The software page for Hyperworks is updated to reflect system changes.
- COMSOL 4.4 has been installed on Oakley, and is available by loading the module comsol/44.
- The software page for COMSOL is updated to reflect system changes.
LAMMPS 01Feb14, the latest stable version, has been installed on Oakley. Access is via the lammps/01Feb14 module. For information on available executables and installed packages see the output of the command: module help lammps/01Feb14
GAMESS 1 May 2013 (R1) has been installed on Oakley and is accessible by loading the gamess module.
- LS-TaSC 3.0 has been installed on Oakley, and is available by loading the lstasc module on Oakley.
- A software page had been created for LS-TaSC with more information on this package.
- A module lspp has been created for LS-PrePost 4.0 on Oakley, and the LS-PrePost software page has been updated to reflect the change.
- SIESTA 3.2 has been installed on Oakley, and is available by loading the siesta module for the serial package, and siesta_par module for the parallel package.
- A software page has been created that provides instructions for batch use of SIESTA on Oakley.
- Added the following versions of MATLAB to Oakley:
- Updated the MATLAB software page to reflect system changes.
CUDA 5.5 has been installed on Oakley and Glenn, and is available by loading the
cuda-5.5 module on Glenn, and the
cuda/5.5 module on Oakley.
We have added two login nodes to Glenn (opt-login05 and opt-login06), which are quad-socket computers with 64 GB of RAM. These were previously used as large memory nodes on Glenn, and will provide greater resources to the shared environment on the login nodes.